|“||We gotta put a bell on you, boy.||”|
|— Raven to Levi|
Booker enlists Levi and Tess to help him convince Nia of his newfound abilities to see into the future. Meanwhile, Raven’s latest vision involves a family disagreement that leads her to meddle in her kids’ life at school.
- Raven-Symoné as Raven Baxter
- Issac Brown as Booker Baxter
- Navia Robinson as Nia Baxter
- Jason Maybaum as Levi Grayson
- Sky Katz as Tess
- Anneliese van der Pol as Chelsea Grayson
- Leslie David Baker as Principal Wentworth
- This was the first appearance of Raven Baxter since Cory in the House, and Chelsea Daniels since That's So Raven.
- This was the first episode of Raven's Home.
- Accordingly, Raven-Symoné during the first four seconds of the show's opening, stated that the episode was live-taped.
- The episode premiered right after the Disney Channel Original Movie, Descendants 2.
- This is the third Disney Channel series set in Chicago, after Shake It Up and I Didn't Do It.
- Devon Carter and Tanya Baxter were mentioned but not named. Devon's mother was also referenced at the same time as Tanya.
- It was revealed that Raven's ex-husband, Devon dropped Nia and Booker both to school.
- The premiere scored 3.5 million viewers making it the most watched premiere since 2015.
- Booker stated both his grandmothers are alive, indicating that his father Devon's parents were legally divorced, before his grandfather re-married and moved to Seattle.
- It was revealed that Raven is working a full time job, and not as an intern like in That's So Raven. Her full job was be revealed in The Baxters Get Bounced.
- Revealed early in this episode, Raven's favorite was Booker, but after realizing Nia's insecurities, she and Booker are both Raven's favorites.
- Principal Wentworth suspended Raven from attending George Washington Carver Community School.
- Tess believed in psychics.
- Bits and Pieces, the sneak peek was shown during this episode, but not Privacy.
- Live Louder, a song performed by African-Australian singer, Nathaniel was performed as a dance party.
- The Dab was referenced at the start of the episode, through Booker and so as Raven, at the end.
| The image gallery for Baxter's Back! may be viewed here.