|“||Tess doesn't need a psychic right now. She needs a friend.||”|
|— Booker, "In-Vision of Privacy"|
- Tess is one of the first people that Booker tells he's psychic.
- Tess believes Booker even without evidence.
- When Booker needs to convince Nia that he's psychic, Tess tries to help by suggesting that they should fake a vision.
- Booker and Tess are planning their 6th grade dance together.
- When Booker gets a vision of Tess saying that the dance failed because of them, he works with Tess to make it better.
- Both Tess and Booker are competitive and stubborn in pushing their ideas, but eventually agree that one of them should drop their idea for the sake of friendship.
- Stuck without a ride, Tess and Booker are supposed to walk home together from school.
- When Booker gets a vision of Tess making out with a basketball, he goes to watch her so that he can make fun of her.
- Tess and Booker have a fight because of Booker using his visions to invade Tess's privacy.
- When Booker gets another vision that Tess will be rejected by the boy she has a crush on, he goes to extra lengths to protect Tess.
- When Tess gets broken hearted, Booker comes over to cheer her up by challenging her to shoot hoops with him.
- Tess thanks Booker for being there for her.
- Chelsea tells Booker that he and Tess are good friends.
- Booker believes a ghost story that Tess told him and starts telling it in school.
- Booker asks Tess to help convince Travis that the ghost story is true but Tess chooses to spend the night with Nia.
- Tess knows where Booker keeps his secret halloween candy.
- When Raven gets concerned that Tess might be a bad influence on Nia, Booker defends her saying that's just Tess being Tess.
- Booker spies on Tess and Nia.
- Booker helps push Raven to apologize to Tess.
- They both like shooting basketball hoops.
- They both like to brag and think that they have some sort of street cred.
- They live in the same apartment building.
- Tess is a girl. Booker is a boy.
| The image gallery for Booker And Tess may be viewed here.