|It's not always about you Booker!|
This article is under construction. Things may change as it is being finalized. Please help the Raven's Home Wiki by making high quality edits to this article.
|“|| Nia: Thanks for having my back Booker. I appreciate it.|
Booker: You're welcome, Nia.
|— Booker and Nia in Big Trouble in Little Apartment|
- Booker was upset that Nia did not believe he was psychic.
- Nia supported Booker all the way.
- Although they had a fight, they made up.
- Booker and Nia hugged at the end.
- Booker and Nia are both favored by their mother equally.
- Nia believes Booker is psychic, after the events of the punching bag.
- Booker did not listen to Nia, although helped her at last.
- Nia went to Booker for help.
- Booker helped Nia to not go to Dallas with their father.
- Nia and Booker hug.
- Booker and Nia are twins.
| The image gallery for Booker and Nia may be viewed here.