|“||I need more tape! I think I can save him!||”|
|— Chelsea to Levi[src]|
Chelsea Ophelia Grayson (born: Chelsea Ophelia Daniels) is a main character and the deuteragonist in Raven's Home. She is the mother of Levi Grayson and the best friend of Raven Baxter. Chelsea & Levi both move in with Raven and her twins after she divorces her husband, Garret.
Set years after the original show, Chelsea is now a divorced mother to her son, Levi. She made a fortune after inventing the "Schmop," but her fortune was stolen by her husband, Garrett Grayson. Later he fell in love with a federal agent and left her. Garret was eventually arrested for tax evasion. She and her son move in with her best friend and honorary sister Raven, also a divorced mother of twins.
Same to That's So Raven, Chelsea maintains her red hair and now wears very mature style clothing.
- Originally, Raven and her kids were to live with a new character named Adriana and her daughter Ariana. However, once Anneliese van der Pol agreed to reprise her role, Chelsea was added instead. 
- Chelsea majored in Interpretive Dance in college, and minored in Theatre Arts.
- Garret also stole all of Chelsea's money, which she made by selling her invention, the "Schmop," as stated in Baxter's Back!
- It is seen that Chelsea is close friends with Principal Wentworth, even calling him by his first name.
- She is often Raven's voice of reason.
- She very rarely calls Raven by her name and prefers to call her 'Rae'.
- She was a Three-Toed Sloth for Halloween.
- Chelsea's wedding china was worth $300 a piece.
- She often gets worked up when she's really angry as seen when she tells off Brenda and when she and Raven play 'Good Cop, Bad Cop' with the kids.
| The image gallery for Chelsea Grayson may be viewed here.