|“||The worst thing that can happen tonight? Is you standing over here by me and missing out on one of the best nights of your life.||”|
|— Raven to Nia|
While Booker and Tess team up to plan their 6th grade dance, Nia worries her dancing skills aren’t good enough for the big event. Meanwhile, Raven starts to question if she’s being a good mom and goes overboard trying to volunteer for the kids’ school.
- Raven-Symoné as Raven Baxter
- Anneliese van der Pol as Chelsea Grayson
- Navia Robinson as Nia Baxter
- Issac Brown as Booker Baxter
- Jason Maybaum as Levi Grayson
- Sky Katz as Tess
- Leslie David Baker as Principal Wentworth
- The title is a reference to the ABBA song, "Dancing Queen".
- Raven mentioned Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, a celebrity actor, her father and brother met in the "Never the Dwayne Shall Meet" episode of Cory in the House.
- Booker mentioned his father Devon, who sent him cowboy boots and a hat from Dallas.
- Booker and Tess was in charge of plates and cups. But they also chose the theme for the sixth grade dance, however, they had an arguement, and messed it up. But Chelsea fixed it in time.
- Nia didn't want to dance, because she didn't want to embarrass herself. But Raven cheered her up by dancing with her.
| The image gallery for Dancing Tween may be viewed here.