Devon Carter is a recurring character in Raven's Home, the ex-husband of Raven Baxter and the father of her twins, Nia and Booker. He had previously appeared in several episodes of That's So Raven, as Raven's high school boyfriend.
He is portrayed by Jonathan McDaniel
- Big Trouble in Little Apartment
- The Bearer of Dad News
- Dancing Tween (mentioned)
- Dream Moms (mentioned)
- Vest in Show (mentioned)
- Because (mentioned)
- Oh Father, Where Art Thou?
- Sleevemore Part One: Frozen (mentioned)
- Sleevemore Part Two: Found (mentioned)
- Originally the producers planned to introduce a new character named David to be the father of Raven's twins, but altered plans once Jonathan McDaniel agreed to reprise the role of Devon Carter.
- Raven jokes she gave Devon a heart attack when she told him they were having twins.
- According to Booker, Devon would often "buy" his way out of trouble with Raven.
- He sent Booker cowboy boots and a western hat from Texas.
- He bought La Dee Da tickets for Booker and Levi, as they did not have a credit card.
- Raven stated that his alimony/child support payments are still crucial to the Baxter household.
- In Because, Raven tells her kids that their father knows she is psychic.
- Devon is seen to be close to Levi as Levi refers to him as Uncle Devon.
- Raven jokes that Devon has plenty of fame, but no fortune.