Raven secures social influencer Lil Z to appear at the launch of her fashion show, but the kids compromise everything when they use Lil Z’s name to sell raffle tickets without his permission.
- Raven-Symoné as Raven Baxter
- Navia Robinson as Nia Baxter
- Issac Brown as Booker Baxter
- Jason Maybaum as Levi Grayson
- Sky Katz as Tess O'Malley
- Jason Rogel as Sebastian
- Layla DeLeon Hayes as Zeena Kamakamee'leon
- Jenna Davis as Sienna
- Nathan Blaiwes as The Guntz
- Donovan Whitfield as Curtis
- Brandon Severs as Lil' Z
- Karen Malina White as Loretta (Dava Z)
- Tiffany Yvonne Cox as Latonya
- Raven finally officially launches her Ravenous fashion line, which was a recurring storyline throughout the season.
- This episode filmed on July 20, 2018.
- Chelsea is absent for the tenth time, production-wise, Anneliese van der Pol missed the last ten shows filmed for Season 2.
- Karen Malina White had a recurring role in another Disney Channel show set in Chicago, "Betty LeBow," in I Didn't Do It, and voiced "Dijonay Jones" on The Proud Family cartoon series and movie.
- This was the final episode filmed for Season 2, and the season finale.
- "Keepin' It Real" is the name of Lil' Z's MeTube channel.
- Chelsea claimed Raven taught her the meaning of the phrase "Keepin' It Real." in the That's So Raven episode, "To See or Not to See."
- MeTube probably is a play on YouTube.
- Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson was mentioned again.
- Lil'z is a real life rapper but also could be a parody of Jay-Z.
- Brandon Severs portrayed Dusty on Disney XD's Walk the Prank with fellow guest star Nathan Blaiwes.
- This episode will air on November 29, 2018 in the UK one day ahead of US.
- Raven's designs closely resemble those she glimpsed in Sleevemore Part Three: Future, except for the various numbers on the clothes are different.
- Other differences Raven did not foresee, was the stylized "R" she would utilize in the Ravenous logo, that Tess was also present, and that Raven herself would wear mismatched earrings.
| The image gallery for Keepin' It Real may be viewed here.