Paisley has a lazy personality, she'd make her workers do extra work so she'd get time off, at one point she made Raven dog-sit. She is mean to her employees, especially Jessica.
In "The Baxters Get Bounced", Paisley asks Raven to work on a Saturday. But when Raven politely asks for a raise, she refuses. In "You're Gonna Get It", she insists on seeing Raven's (fake) puppies, Booker and Nia. She pressures Raven into letting her come over to Raven's apartment to see the dogs. Raven and Chelsea are forced to borrow dogs and put on a fake show to impress her. Afterwards, she tells Raven that she was coming to test her to see if she takes good care of her dogs; and since Raven passed the test, Paisley plans on bringing her puppies there while on vacation.
In "Vest in Show", Paisley is hosting a Doggy Fashion Show and wants to present Raven's designs. She pressures Raven into working overtime to complete the designs. Booker does most of the designs but Raven takes credit for them. So, Paisley asks Raven to make the designs live during the show. Raven is forced to hide Booker in a large coat in order to pretend that she's the one drawing. Needless to say it goes bad and Raven is exposed. Paisley freaks out at Raven in front of everyone. Raven quits the job just before Paisley fires her.
- Raven worked at her canine fashion studio for over 3 years.
- She thinks Nia and Booker are dogs.
- Her assistant is named Jessica.
- She is planning a canine wedding between her dog and the one owned by "the Mayor."
- She plans to have Raven care for her dog at her apartment for an extended stay.
- She values Raven's skills, but still has no qualms in exploiting her whenever possible.
- She and Raven parted ways in Vest in Show.
| The image gallery for Paisley may be viewed here.