|“||Oh, son of a Chelsea!||”|
|— Raven to Levi[src]|
She is portrayed by Raven-Symoné.
Raven's very sassy and loves to disguise as other individuals. She is a prankster and loves to laugh hysterically. Raven's very clumsy and sometimes too stressed.
That's So Raven
Raven is of African-American decent. Her eyes are brown and her hair color is usually jet black , although she experimented with it dyed light brown for a year.
Raven has strong jet black, and often wears funky clothing to suit her style. She now wears sleek-style clothing, to match her maturity, and wears sneakers, to fit in as the "trend".
Raven is clairvoyant and frequently has "visions", which allow her to see into the future and see what may happen next. However, most visions are vague and she unable to "see" everything that might happen in the near future. This causes her to wonder on what her visions really mean, in which case her attempts to change these upcoming events end up either making it happen or making it worse, depending on what the situation is.
- Main article: Raven Baxter/Relationships
- Raven Baxter has appeared in the DC Channel series That's So Raven, The Suite Life of Zack and Cody, Cory in the House, and Raven's Home.
- In the time between her visit to the White House and Raven's Home, Raven married and divorced Devon Carter, and became parents of twins with him.
- She lied to her boss Paisley, by saying Booker and Nia were her puppies. She knew that her boss loved puppies so she told her that to get her fashion designing job.
- She is suspended from George Washington Carver Community School, as stated in the episode, Baxter's Back!
| The image gallery for Raven Baxter may be viewed here.